Ziss Aqua Aquarium Fish Bubble Bio Media Filter (Large)
The Ziss Bubble Bio internal filter is the first of it's kind in the world. The patented innovative design is incredibly sophisticated and easy to use at the same time. You can easily control and maintain your water quality with this fantastic internal aquarium fish filter. Ziss Bubble Bio bubble moving media filter. It can be used for both Marine and Freshwater fish tanks up to 300 litres. Bubble Bio is an air powered fluidised bed filter, combined with ultra-small biological filter media.
Regular Price $59.95 Special Price $49.95
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $38.61 each and save 23%
- Buy 3 for $38.22 each and save 23%
- Buy 4 for $37.83 each and save 24%
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked, will you be the first to ask a question
Worlds first bubble moving media filter, Easy to setup, easy to use and no maintenance is required.
Stable filtration by self-cleaning filter media.
Made from the highest quality material in Korea
Treats up to 300L of water!
The bio filter is operated by an air pump, which draws water into the filter by the air flow and starts the bio midea circulating.
solids are caught on the sponge filter at the bottom of the filter.
Bacteria will grow on the moving media inside the filter.
Image coming soon.
- Clean all parts with water before use.
- Install suction cups to the main body and attached to the side of aquarium (clean side wall first)
- Connect to Air Supply. (need several hours to days for the normal circulation)
- Adjust the flow of the moving bio media by controlling the air valve. (We recommend gentle movement)